Blog Fest Time!

Okay, the elections are over, the Dems are giddy, the Reps are depressed, the independents are confused, and the libertarians are disorganized.

Sounds like the perfect time to consume some adult beverages in celebration or commiseration, or just because you like adult beverages. Besides, I owe SayUncle a beer since Corker won, and this gives me the opportunity to pay up.

So I am happy to announce the next BlogFest will be held on Nov. 17th, once again at Barley's in the Old City, starting at 6:30PM and running until we're asked to leave or get arrested. The location is flexible. I live out in Sevier County, so I don't know all the good spots in Knoxville, so if any of you have a favorite spot you'd like to meet up at, let me know and we'll go from there.

Anyway, to recap:

BlogFest Friday, Nov 17 6:30PM until whenever, at Barleys in the Old City.
just for fun • (5) Comments • (0) TrackbacksPermalink

Hey, just got your email through Rocky Top and was checking out your site.

I think that would be a blast and will try to make it.

If you're looking for other places, my favorite hang out is Bailey's. Come visit me too.

I'll give you some other details in the return email.
Posted by Mushy  on  11/09  at  06:17 PM

P.S. Bailey's has wi-fi for laptops if anyone is interested in bringing the Internet with them!

I don't know about Barley's.
Posted by Mushy  on  11/09  at  06:25 PM

What does the RSVP list look like so far? Life around here has been crazy and I haven't been paying attention to the buzz this time.
Posted by LissaKay  on  11/14  at  10:08 PM

Only one so far...but I'll be there, and I'm sure others will be. Especially since I owe Uncle a beer over the election
Posted by rich  on  11/15  at  01:10 AM

Nice post as elections are over, the Dems are giddy, the Reps are depressed, the independents are confused, and the libertarians are disorganized.Really love to enjoy on Baileys beach.Thanks for sharing.Will come after me Microsoft <a href="http://www.certpaper.com/70-291.htm">70-291</a> and <a href="http://www.certpaper.com/70-270.htm">70-270</a> exams.
Posted by 70-291  on  06/02  at  12:06 AM