They couldn't beat Florida.
And now,they couldn't beat LSU.
Ohio State remains 0 for lifetime against the SEC in bowl games,once again being upset by a stronger, faster, better coached team from the SEC.
You know, it was music to my ears to hear the Tiger fans chanting SEC during the game,and even better to hear the players chanting it after the game. So often the SEC is disrespected by sportswriters and talking heads who don't know squat about football,and the Big Ten generally has some pf the worst offenders. Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany wrote an open letter on the Big Ten website saying that players in the SEC lacked the intelligence and the character to attend and play for Big Ten schools.
I'll tell you what, Jimbo. When you folks up there learn how to count, and realize that the Big Ten actually has eleven teams, then you can come talk to us about academics, OK? Take your shoes off to count 'em up if it helps you any. While you're at it, here's a few more numbers for you to wrap your head around, Jimbo.
- 10. The number of SEC teams that were bowl eligible.
- 9. The number of SEC teams that got bowl bids.
- 8. The number of Big 10 teams bowl eligible.
- 7. The number of SEC bowl wins.
- 6. Giving up 5 sacks plus 1 fumble in a National Title game. It's called playing defense. You might want to look into it.
- 5. The number of Big Ten teams that lost their bowl game.
- 4. The number of times the SEC has won the BCS.
- 3. The number of SEC teams that won the BCS.
- 2. The number of times LSU has won the BCS.
- 1. The number of times the Big Ten has won the BCS.
- 0. The number of victories Ohio State has notched against all SEC teams in the post season.
Geaux Tiger! Go Vols! and Roll Tide Roll! The SEC is the toughest conference in college football.